Wednesday 19 December 2018

Brain SPARKER

Beautiful day..... 
The longest snake can't compete with the longest road neither can fattest calf enter the fattest pin hole. 
No one can compete with gun shot and no single  lion can devour an elephant.... 
Life is so cruel and the people living within it keep terrifying one another... What a wicked world!
Well,  Ajana my son take heart and do not be disturbed the greatest Divinity who made humanity is watching your back. 
Ah baba!  I'm scared of the people, they stare at me like cannibals. The thought of suicide doesn't skip my mind seeing how terrible and archaic the world is. 
Like I said,  the billion of people across the globe have the same feeling about each other, but only the brave and courageous ones can end well. 
If you think you're their victim,  very soon you'll be a prey but if you summon courage and change your perspective to becoming a predator, your intimidators would crumble at your feet.
Really Baba? 
Yes! 
Be a predator over your scavengers and oppressors, look eye to eye, be bold, be courageous, don't give a damn and know you are undefeatable.
Thank you baba. I will act like a lion because the lion of the tribe of Judah lives in me. 
I will soar like an eagle and suck the blood of the kites and hawks that scare me not knowing I'm more than them.
I will take my missile and shoot into the midst of the crooked hunters that daily witch hunt the destiny of the innocent ones... 
Ahahahahahaah! 
I will shine brighter and brighter to subdue, overpower, destroy 
darkness in my world. 
I am as bold as the old creator 
Written by Oladele David Olatunde

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain SPARKER

Beautiful day.....  The longest snake can't compete with the longest road neither can fattest calf enter the fattest pin hole.  No one...