Tuesday 28 March 2017

Churchill's brother on Tonto Dikey



Mar 28, 2017 • By Talha Oladimeji The businessman’s brother, Tokunbo, in a recent interview, says he once witnessed Tonto Dikeh in “one of her moods”.Tokunbo (YouTube) According to him, she slapped her husband and began to destroy things in their home.
He told Azuka of Media Hub TV, “I’m really close to Tonto. I was really excited to spend Christmas with them.
The incident happened on the 18th of December I think and Tonto just started.
 I was upstairs talking to my brother she came to slap him. I was very surprised I went to tell my mum in her room.
After a while I went downstairs and saw her breaking a lot of things. She was holding King when I saw her downstairs breaking stuffs.
I went to get my mum, maybe if she saw my mum she will be respectful and stop this.
A picture posted on Instagram by Oladunni Churchill wishing his mum and estrange wife, Tonto Dikeh a happy Mother’s Day.
Tonto Dikeh and Churchill are currently embroiled in an ongoing marital drama.
The actress had alleged in a separate interview that her husband subjected her to physical abuse providing evidence of this on her Instagram account.
Churchill however refuted her claim insisting that he has never laid hands on a woman, adding that Dikeh was out to destroy his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain SPARKER

Beautiful day.....  The longest snake can't compete with the longest road neither can fattest calf enter the fattest pin hole.  No one...