Wednesday 29 March 2017

HOLY SPIRIT SAID I SHOULD STOP SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

HOLY SPIRIT SAID I SHOULD STOP SLEEPING WITH MY HUSBAND, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I am in a great confusion, I had issues with my husband some months ago and my Pastor helped us to settle it, that was three months ago, now my husband is really in love with me, and he is taking good care of me.
But after the service on Sunday, my Pastor asked me to see him in his office, he called in another Pastor as witness and they told me that God said I should not sleep with my husband again if I don’t want him to kill me.
It’s very strange to me, but my fear is my Pastor has given me more than ten prophesies that came to pass, he even prophesied that I will get my present Government job without applying for it and it came to pass. Now, he said I should stop sleeping with my husband, I still love my husband, he doesn’t look like a killer, but this prophesy, I am really down and confused, can Holy Spirit say something like that? I have not allow my husband to sleep with me since Sunday, it’s already affecting his relationship with me, I can’t even tell him, how can I say such a thing, can somebody please help me with a solution to this issue?
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Drop your comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brain SPARKER

Beautiful day.....  The longest snake can't compete with the longest road neither can fattest calf enter the fattest pin hole.  No one...